Affinity reaches over 2,000 individuals annually. It does so through a combination of educational, social, and community collaborations. Here are some examples of why your tax deductible contributions are so important:
- $10 buys a one-day pass to help constituents get to and from Affinity events and services.
- $30 pays for the monthly maintenance fee on our copier.
- $50 pays for a box of copy paper for the office.
- $90 covers staff time for planning and hosting a two-hour workshop.
- $150 pays for phone and internet services for one month.
- $200 pays the storage fee for one month, a necessity after moving to a smaller space several years ago.
- $400 covers one-third of the rent on our office space, which also serves as program space for monthly group meetings.
So many programs that serve LGBTQ communities of color across the country have been forced to severely scale back their programs or completely shut their doors, but Affinity is still here! We thank you for your continued support.